Contact US


If you have a collection matter, a Judgment that you need help enforcing, invoices that have not been paid, services rendered but not paid, good delivered, received a bounced check or any other matter that you would like us to review and give you a free consultation please fill out the form below.

In the alternative, you can fax us your information to 310-477-2215.

Upon our receipt of your information, we will review your case and let you know your options to recover your money.

Leave a Reply